Year 10 Induction Day – Thursday 10th September
Year 10 students must attend school on Thursday 10th September to take part in their ‘new normal’ induction day. They will be set remote learning via Google Classroom on all other days of the week of the 7th September.
Students must arrive at school via the gate between the Library and the Maths Block no later than 9:15am to be ready for a 9:20am start. Students will not be allowed to enter the school before 8:45am so it is important that they do not plan to arrive before this time. They will be dismissed at 1:40pm and must return home straight away.
How can students prepare for a successful day?
- We encourage students to walk or cycle to school in order to avoid unnecessary use of public transport.
- If students travel on public transport, they must wear a mask in order to comply with current government guidelines as well as protect others. If being driven to school, students can be dropped off in the school car park but drivers must not get out of the car. Please be respectful of others.
- Students must wear their full school uniform.
- Students must bring their own equipment to school (pens, pencils, ruler, rubber…) and must not share this with other students.
- We advise students to bring their own water bottle with enough water to last the day.
- No food will be served to students during break time so we also advise that students bring a snack to school with them.
- Lunch will be available for students to purchase. For students in receipt of free school meals, they will be able to have lunch free of charge.
All students will return to school full time on Monday 14th September at 9:15am.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday and we look forward to seeing our Year 10 students for a successful start to the new school year.