What is it?
- One website, 3 apps and over 5,000 Pods Content produced specifically for mobile devices, Lablets and PCs.
- Designed to squeeze exactly the right knowledge needed for exam success into short 3-5 minute chunks.
- Helps with learning, homework and revision.
It will help you get organised
Create personal playlists to listen to in the runup to a test or to help with homework.
Use the viewing history feature to return to Pods you found useful or access your favourite playlist to go over topic areas you find difficult.
Download exam specific playlists, with everything you need to know for that exam all organised for you.
It's Convenient and Effective
The Pods are designed especially for mobile devices but can be watched on any device. Even better, they can be downloaded so you can watch them online or offline. Where ever you go, GCSEPod goes with you. It’s like you’re carrying whole world of knowledge and revision in your pocket.
An expert reads and explains everything clearly and precisely with all the right facts, quotes, keywords, dates and annotated diagrams on screen.
You won’t need to use GCSEPod for long before you feel the impact. Consistent use in
just 10 minute chunks is proven to support achievement right up to A*.
It can be as discreet (or loud) as you want
Listen to GCSEPod Pods anywhere with nobody knowing what you are doing. Listen privately on the school bus, when you’re walking the dog or shippoing in town.
If you want to show off just how much work you’ve been doing or even recommend a Pod to a friend you can use the social networking links.
How do you get it?
When your school has informed you that you have been registered with GCSEPod, you need to confirm some personal details so that you can access the site:
- Go to gcsepod.com and click ‘login’
- Click NEW HERE? GET STARTED! Select ‘Pupil’
- Enter your name, date of birth and type in the name of your school. The school’s name should appear in the dropdown list, click on it to confirm.
- Create a username and password.
*lf you’re having trouble finding the school, double check that you’ve entered the correct date of birth and full name as it appears on the school’s register. Some schools are known by a shorter version of their name, make sure you’re typing the full, official school name.